C6000 & C6050
- Poor contact in the thermistor connector terminal.
- Thermistor installed incorrectly.
- Thermal cutout triggered.
- Heater lamp installed incorrectly.
- Broken heater wire.
- Shored thermistor
- Broken heater control circuit on the power supply board.
- Poor contact in the connector terminals. Check the connection of connectors CY7 on the engine board and CN2 on the power supply board.
- Defective power supply board.
- Defective engine board.
How to reset:
- Press the Stop/clear (red) key, Start (green) key and the left copy exposure key in the order presented and hold them down.
- Release the keys and than press Stop/clear key again (within few seconds).
- Using the copy exposure adjustment keys or the Zoom +/- keys go to mode U163.
- Press the start key.
- If prompted (I'm not sure) confirm that you want to reset the fixing data.
- Here you go.
How to reset fixing errors on other KM Copiers